This is a crochet project that I've been wanting to try doing. I thought the pattern was easy enough to downsize, so I tried it yesterday. Obviously I need to go out and get some yarn. The differing colors were only semi-deliberate. I didn't have enough of one color to make a pair, hence... The pattern needs some tweaking too since I just improvised as I went along, going by how they fitted Marguerite's feet. Also, this was also rather sloppily done since I thought I was essentially just seeing if it would work. Anyway, Marguerite loves the slippers and since they're so easy and quick to do, I'll probably make several for her. No decent pic though as my model was not very cooperative.