Some of the things preying on my mind right now:
- How to boost my page ranking - It went down with a resounding splat when I switched to my own domain name (this used to be spinninglovelydays.blogspot.com). That was in March of this year. It hasn't recovered since. Got any tips?
- What to get and do for my parents' birthdays (they're a week apart and coming up really soon)
- If I care enough to do anything to make my own birthday (2 days after my mom's) special or shall I pretty much just ignore it like I do every year
- If Marguerite should wear a costume to celebrate "Harvest" (what we call Halloween so we can celebrate it, hehe) and if we should let her join any of the trick or treat events in the city
- Our church Christmas pageant, which I'm directing
- This other secret-ish event coming up before the pageant (which I'm also spearheading with a couple of other people)
- The super special church Christmas party we are planning
- Whether to sell anything at the church bazaar (it might not be as much fun if I'm minding a booth, lol)
- What to give for Christmas
> deciding which ones will get handmade and which ones will get store-bought (I know some people won't enjoy handmade items, so I still have to get something from the store)
> deciding the look of this year's Christmas ecard
> designing Marguerite's present, which I am making
- That this novel I'm writing was initially supposed to be 12000 words long and is now 18000 words and nowhere near finished... The thought of having to edit out parts is depressing me, sigh
- Homeschooling Marguerite (that I'm secretly hoping for something to happen to the TV so it's no longer readily available to Marguerite - she pretty much dominates our TV; or that I should be more zealous in engaging her in productive pursuits - cuz really, why take my frustration out on the TV?)
More really, but I don't think I'll air all of them, lol... I always unnecessarily worry myself into a pathetic mass of nerves before I get moving. I'm thinking I'm getting too old and less healthy for that kind of strategy and I need to change it?