I've been so flippin' busy and I know I've been horribly neglecting this poor blog. I'm still busy, so I'll just basically give you a rundown of what's been going on in my life.
- I've been breastfeeding all this time.
Okay, so that's not all I've been doing, although it certainly feels like it.
- I've been working. FULL TIME. It's been 5 years since I last did that. And I didn't have children then
- The baby blew an accidental (but solid) razzberry about two weeks ago, so now I think he might be a genius! (Moms!)
- Sometimes the baby goes mamamama when he cries or nenenene... which leads me to think that he's already talking (MAMA, obviously, and NENE, which is Taiwanese for boobs - my Taiwanese students told me, the words they choose to teach you, right?), so not only is he talking, he is a freaking polyglot... so my suspicion that he is a genius is further reinforced.
- Have you noticed how I still refer to the baby as the baby? Callhimcameronwhatswrongwithyougah!
- My first-born is officially neglected and has been acting up and therefore has been pronounced "not normal" (which is probably "evil" in their minds), but has been absolved from blame because she is just the victim of bad parenting, God, I want to get out of here!
- I cry a lot, but that has been a regular feature ever since I got pregnant with my first child.
- Speaking of which, Cameron may have a blocked tear duct since his right eye has been watery for the past couple of days.
- I had a slight cold, Marguerite had a worse version, Cameron had a runny nose one day and a crusty nose another day... I thought breastfed babies weren't supposed to catch bugs.
- Things are more or less fine, other than the fact that I'm exhausted and guilty and resentful of some people...
- I'm praying that God help me overcome these weaknesses... and also the hormones...
So here are my kids. I don't really want them to be "normal".