Hey, Nikka! This is my way of celebrating, hee... :D
Yesterday, I gathered several notebooks that contained my to-do lists since 2005 and picked 34 seemingly trivial items that I never got around doing or would like to do again.
1. Play a complete song on the guitar.
2. Relearn my piano pieces.
3. Make a decent papier-mâché box.
4. Make French sugar cubes.
5. Learn about and try fasting.
6. Make and fly a kite.
7. Learn a good massage.
8. Bake madeleines.
9. Send hair to Locks of Love.
10. Visit Trec and her new baby (the rest of her family as well, lol)
11. Whittle something.
12. Relearn tap dance.
13. Learn to hook a rug.
14. Learn origami patterns.
15. Try a "raw food" dessert recipe.
16. Make that arugula and cheese pizza from MS Living.
17. Make pasta noodles with Marguerite.
18. Finish writing that novel.
19. Drive somewhere. (hysterical laughter)
20. Write lyrics for Mark's music.
21. Review French (hunt down francophone friends and practice on them).
22. Write and illustrate a story with Marguerite.
23. Go for a pap smear. (lol, TMI?)
24. Try petit point.
25. Attend a PAGIBIG seminar (just get it out of the way!).
26. Watch a sunrise.
27. Watch a sunset.
28. Make a small loom and try that weaving project on Rhythm of the Home.
29. Go antiquing.
30. Restore a small item.
31. Go to Snow World.
32. Try the recipes from the Christmas book.
33. Go birding.
34. Declutter some more and have another garage sale.