Voilà les premières pets de Marguerite! Aren't they cute? Marguerite finally gave them official names: Buddy and Boy. Please don't ask me. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to name the girl (the brown one) Buddy and she was quite resolute. She wouldn't budge about calling the boy one Boy either. I guess that's what happens when you leave the naming of animals to a 4-yr-old. Well, they were her pets, so the right was hers anyway. I thought she was going to be a copycat and name one of the hamsters Rhino because she kept on saying "Just like Rhino in Bolt", especially when they're in their ball. You know the really great part? She gets to name them, but I get to clean the cage today. Oh, Marguerite will help, of course, but that's just the ticket to make everything extra-dandy, lol. Sigh.
And since yesterday's post was all serious and dramatic, I'll add this funny list for good measure. I found this some time ago, but I needed a good laugh, so I looked it up again. I'm highlighting the ones that really tickle me (which will probably reveal a lot about my personality, but I'll risk it):
25 Funniest Country Music Song Titles (original author unknown)
1. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth Cause I'm Kissing You Good-bye.
2. I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself or Go Bowling.
3. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You.
4. I Sold A Car To A Guy Who Stole My Girl, But It Don't Run So We're Even.
5. Mama Get A Hammer (There's A Fly On Daddy's Head).
6. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me.
7. She's Actin' Single and I'm Drinkin' Doubles.
8. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away.
9. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You.
10. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well.
11. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better.
12. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win.
13. I'll Marry You Tomorrow, But Let's Honeymoon Tonight.
14. I'm So Miserable Without You; It's Like Having You Here.
15. I've Got Tears In My Ears From Lying On My Back Cryin' Over You.
16. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now.
17. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love You.
18. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss Him.
19. Please Bypass My Heart.
20. She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger.
21. You Done Tore Out My Heart and Stomped That Sucker Flat.
22. You're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly.
23. Her Teeth Were Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure.
24. She's Looking Better After Every Beer.
25. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With An Ugly Woman,But I Sure Woke Up With a Few.