Marguerite and I are well now, but I'm still trying to take it slow. With the flu, the relapse can be an even worse episode. I did think a little crochet work would be harmless, so I made these three heart appliqués for Marguerite's red gingham dress. I'm not sure how it got that stain on it, but I'm not about to discard it or upcycle it since it's actually still a little big on Marguerite (I just adjusted the straps so it would fit her) and she hasn't exactly worn it to go out yet (just a couple of times for pretend play here at home). Anyway, I thought I could just sew something on top of the stain to cover it up. Don't ask me for the pattern of the heart because I really just winged it. I thought about adjusting that rickrack too while I was at it, but I didn't want to push my luck. Anyway, it's not so bad; makes the dress look homemade.