I felt like I had eggs leaking out of my ears, but in reality it was just four eggs. I think I experienced what it's like to be a chick hatching out of an egg, but in an inverse way.
I finally got around to presenting the Easter decor project and Marguerite enthusiastically agreed (Marguerite's thoughts: That sounds messy! That's messy, right? I'm for it! WITH BELLS ON!). It consisted of blowing out eggs (I used a big needle and a straw). Since I'm not about to waste perfectly good eggs, we made blueberry pancakes with one (my Dad gave us a jar of unsugared blueberry preserve and we've been trying to figure out how to use it - so far, I've used it in pancakes - I get Marguerite to mix a dollop of it with a dollop of honey and then mix the concoction with pancake batter... Any other ideas for use of unsugared blueberry preserves?) and a Spanish tortilla with the other three. We finished cooking the pancakes first. We were going to freeze all of them for breakfast the following morning, but Marguerite started eating one, so I had one too, lol. Four more for this morning though. To keep Marguerite busy while I was chopping potatoes, onions, garlic, and tomato, I had her pluck malunggay (moringa) leaves and collect them in a cup.
With the cooking out of the way, Marguerite and I started the marble eggs project. That was messy and fun. From that, we accidentally discovered a side project - faux tie-dyed (no tying done) paper towels. They look pretty, so we'll use them for Easter decor too. We'll probably make more today, but a slightly different one. So, more egg dishes coming up, lol.