I was tagged by Chell to do this.
HERE ARE THE RULES: (As you'll soon see, I have a habit of breaking tagging rules.)
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
And here’s my list, all random:
1. I hate ketchup.
2. I prefer small, intimate gatherings to big parties.
3. My sister and I recite entire movies or sing concerts to each other during long car rides. This is because if we like something, we don't mind watching or reading it over and over again.
4. I'm a big Les Miz nut and can get obnoxious about it. I'm always on the look-out for an opening to belt out "10 francs may save my poor Cosette!" (I was so bummed that the euro was already in use when I finally got to go to France) or croon "Empty chairs and empty tables"...
5. I cannot accept that the '90s is over or that I cannot wear Doc Marten's with everything.
6. While I also enjoy reading books targeting my age bracket, I would really rather read Newbery stuff.
7. I'm a very faithful wife, but I always have a crush on a celebrity (never a regular guy), with my husband's knowledge and reluctant permission, and the celebrity always has some resemblance to Husband. Right now it's Kevin Zegers (Aw, c'mon! You can so spot the resemblance if you tilt your head and squint and let your sight blur a little... except, of course, my husband is so much better looking ;-p)
8. If I have to choose, I'll be on Team Aniston. Can't stand Brangelina (harhar, obviously I'm running out of things to list).
9. I love game shows and trivia board games.
10. I'd rather go out not wearing makeup than not wearing perfume.
Consider yourself tagged.
Speaking of Les Miz, my favorite actor to portray my favorite character Enjolras is Michael Maguire (the best ever Enjolras... I don't care what Anthony Warlow fans say). Well, I'd like to congratulate Mr. Maguire for successfully graduating from law school. He sang the Star-Spangled Banner during the graduation rites. Here is the video.